Saturday, December 03, 2005

dumpalicious

After studying for 5 minutes by the kerosene heater, i was quickly launched into a 3 hour, oxygen deprived drooly coma for the whole of my Friday night. Upon awakening, I looked outside to see the first perfect, beautiful Snow Country snowfall of the year. It is worthy of my annual First Snow Beer and I will be cracking that open any second now.

It's amazing how a dreary, thundery rainy day can be quickly transformed into a total butterflies-in-your-stomach, smile-inducing wonderland. Rain is such a dorky loser...snow is far more popular, and better looking too. Rain sucks, snow rules. Snow gives rain a big wedgie. Snow tapes a 'kick me' note on rain's back. Snow gets all the ladies. Everyone ignores rain's phone calls.

Leaving for Matsumoto in Nagano tomorrow for the test with Martin, Debs and Kate from Niigata-shi. For the amount I've been stressing about it lately, I wish I had studied more. Once it's off my shoulders, then I can put my mind on more important things, like what I'm gonna do for Christmas, and the ski season.

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger kittykat said...

thailand thailand thailand thailand thailand thailand thailand thailand]]come come come come come come come come come come come come come come

yes yes yes yes yes esye syesyyesyesyeysesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeseysesyesyeyseyseyseyseyseysyesyeyys

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Erik said...

ok you talked me into it.

i guess i need a plane ticket huh? where'd you book from?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home