Monday, June 11, 2007

Some thoughts and pics...

Here's a couple pics from Golden week...first part was Tokyo, second part a road trip up to Take's! Domo, Take-kun...
Otherwise not much is new. Took a daytrip to Yokohama to see a Hawaiian boat this weekend, been fishing a few times, and otherwise just digesting my final decision to stay here another year. It's strange to be so comfortable here now, considering that I came here essentially to be uncomfortable. So, I'm planning a trip home to balance things out...I'll be home for three weeks from July 15-August 4, so if my peeps back home read this blog anymore, save the freaking date!

Sky bar enjoying a $16 martini, Shinjuku

A small portion of Tokyo from above

Sea of Japan coast

Da boys

Onsen of the year...Bandai region, Fukushima

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home