Thursday, March 01, 2007

Nice to meat you too!

Graduation is coming up soon, and many of the students that I am closest too are leaving, which bums me out because they are such good kids.

However, the thing I do like about this time of year is the ego boost and laughs I get from their goodbye message cards. Each class usually makes a plaque and some cards for me with notes from each student. Among the notes to me from Minami's 3-1 class:

I like Erik because Erik likes me -Michinori
I am Erik. Ok. No reason! -Yuma
I love Erik. I was born to love you. - Yuka
You're my sunshine! -Yosuke
I enjoyed English with Erik. Shank you. -Momoko
I love you. I love me. -Masa
Someday please tell me how to play dunk. - Takuya
You are toilet paper juggling very well. -Eri
Please take me to America to see Weezer live! -Yui
I love you. I need you. I want you. Thanks. -Satsuki
I am gentleman. Erik is English. -Takanari

and my favorite...

I was glad to meat you. -Miki

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the : I love you, I need you I want you... How old are these kids? 9?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home