Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm Alive

Yah so it's been a bit...

The biggest thing in the past month or so was a quick trip to Hawaii with Yuko and her sister Yoriko. Good fun! Lots of shopping, but that's what I get for going with two Japanese girls. However I did get some good family time with Zen and Rain and Sis and Ray. Good times.

But above all, the most important part of the trip was when I learned that pineapples do not, in fact, grow on trees. Nor do they grow underground like potatoes. Now I know.

4 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

more like a cabbage, I'd say... How are things? what's new?

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought they grew on the ground out of a plant that looks like a yucca...

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Erik said...

anna. correct! go suns.

ely, wazup homey. did you get my message when I was with Take? he's on facebook now, look him up and look at the pics from our trip. laterz.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah i got it, crazy! how is take doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home