Wednesday, September 21, 2005

hey I like it here...

I don't wanna leave. So, nearly at the end of my Hawaii trip and what have I done...watched a lot of English TV...shopped...played with my niece...dined with my family...swam and tanned...snorkeled in an exctinct volcano caldera turned coral nature preserve...taken surfing lessons on an isolated beach...surfed with the crowds in Waikiki. Tomorrow headed to the North Shore which should be nice and different, than back to Japan. It's been a good trip. I'm tan and I can surf. I have become a sexy island god. The return to Tokamachi will be more difficult than the last time I left...

4 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, you sexy island god!!!!!!!!! (I didn't know you tanned - just thought you went from white to pink and back)
A

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger kittykat said...

oo la la

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hawaii'll do that to you, mate. i was depressed for weeks after i got back.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Erik said...

yah anna it was several stages of tanning, beginning with pink and then progressing to a rose-like brown. now i'm quickly returning to white...

kat i have ur omiyage

kel, man you're right it's tough...trying not to look at the photos yet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home