Monday, October 16, 2006

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Shakey

Earthquake in Hawaii!

Random! Just got off the phone with Jessica and everyone is OK, the babies are ok and no damage to their place. It was fun cuz I got to share earthquake stories with a family member. Glad everything seems to be fine.

Nothing much else is new. I hope that coup business in Thailand is settled cuz I just bought a plane ticket. Bangkok in two weeks! All you can eat Thai food and cheap (G-rated) massages! And good dentists too! Wooooo!

6 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

glad your family is ok. crazy earthquakes.

I didn't know Thailand was known for its dentists??

I just realized people had been commenting on my blog for months and I didn't know it. I think your Ron Bell comment was great. I had no idea how important he was!

Sorry if you thought I was ignoring you. I was completely unaware people still read my blog!

Stay safe in Thailand.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Erik said...

oh my god jodi that was so long ago. i don't even remember. i'm gonna go look and leave another comment now that you're reading them. ha ha.

 
At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna go to thailand

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Erik said...

come biznatch

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger kittykat said...

youre not getting dodgy dental work done in thailand are you?!!1

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Erik said...

yes, i am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home