Friday, July 28, 2006

Luau in Yokohama, hula party yea!

Tonight Lopaka and I randomly decided that we will drive to Yokohama. There is a Hawaiian festival there. And seeing as to how Lopaka is Hawaiian, and how I've been there once and got a tan, we decided to make the trip. It'll be one of those 'leave at midnight, get there at 4 A.M.' random road trips that I won't be able to do for much longer. Getting old, and all.

So I'll be gone for the weekend. Not much else new to report. Signed my contract for my 3rd year. I've suddenly become one of 'those' JETs.

To keep you entertained in the meantime, here are some random pics from Aubrey's trip.




all in one day, we went up to akiyamago, onsened, and went to the local festival in my area that was in honor of my favorite shrine. all in all a crazy day.



this is how high the snow was this winter in akiyamago

4 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love these photos! oh, wait, maybe that's 'cause i'm in most of them... thank goodness there are no photos of anyone passed out on the street on in the grass. that would be really embarrassing for the parties involved. take it easy *arms thrown obliquely upward*

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Erik said...

hey man! sorry i haven't gotten back to you, i've been all over the place, glad you got back home safe. and sorry i posted naked pictures of you on the internet without your permission. take it eassyyyy!

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home