Sunday, October 30, 2005


Pumpkins from pumpkin carving at my apartment with Debbie, Martin, Yuko and Keiko. I got these pumpkins from some nice old ladies by the side of the road up in the mountains of Gunma. Martin was the architect of the creative one on the left, and I was the master of the more childish gimpy one on the right. On the left is "Jessica", named after my sister since it was her birthday. On the right, "Jasper", named for Debs' old friend who also had a birthday that day. Jasper is now rotting on my porch and Jessica is somewhere in town. Where did she end up? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Random Blogger, just looking at everyone's pumpkins. Very Well done.. . Here are some pics of the pumpkins we made this year...

http://www.johnwilsondesign.ca/blog/?page_id=49

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Pumpkin in my honor! :) xoox
Jess (your sis)

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger MartinMc said...

Ah, Jess ended up at my place after we decided against a party at Debs to go straight out. Alas, pumpkins that smell have to leave (house rules), so she reluctantly put on her PVC jacket and waited at the special, green cage bus stop down the road.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home